Health Care Reform Information Center
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has changed how health insurance is provided by putting Americans back in charge of their health care. From tax credits to better access to health care, there are many changes the ACA has put into place. The links and information below will help you learn more.
Want to learn more?
We have answered some of your most frequently asked questions, including specific information regarding Arise Health Plan.
- 9 Things You Need to Know About the Affordable Care Act
- 7 Things Small Businesses Need to Know About Health Care Reform
Heath Care Reform featured blog posts
- The Marketplace: Another way to buy health insurance
- Open enrollment begins Nov. 15!
- Have a pre-existing condition? You can’t be denied!
- Preventive care is 100% covered
- Subsidies help the Marketplace be more affordable
The information above is intended for informational purposes only and is not considered legal advice. For detailed information and guidance related to the Affordable Care Act, talk with your health insurance agent/broker or Arise Health Plan representative. In the emerging Health Care Reform era, your agent is likely to become an even more important resource. You can also refer to www.healthcare.gov (the official Health Care Reform website set up by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services), your attorney, or accountant.